Over the past few days, we have received many enquiries from schools and teachers looking for distance French teaching solutions. Here is how we can help.
Ilini provides authentic French videos with resources and tools designed both for classroom use and for online learning. With schools closing down due to the Covid-19 pandemic, more and more French teachers are faced with the challenge of moving entirely to distance education.
If you are a teacher, we can help you turn this challenge into a success. With Ilini, you will be able to:
- Keep teaching French from a distance with our online classroom.
- Give and review online assignments.
- Motivate students with engaging, topical videos.
- Help students improve their listening skills and their vocabulary with interactive subtitles and ready-made quizzes.
- Easily find French videos for specific syllabuses: AQA, Edexcel, AP French, IB Diploma… Just browse topics and pick videos from a curated list.
When teaching remotely, you are competing against Netflix and Instagram for your students’ attention! Students are always one click away from their favourite streaming platforms, social networks and other forms of entertainment.
That is why Ilini focuses on providing short, topical videos that captivate and hold the learner’s attention. We cover the news, while also bringing you lighter distractions to keep you and your students amused.
Browse our latest videos and do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any question. In this difficult period, we are fully committed to supporting our community of teachers and students in the best way we can.